Monday, June 13, 2011

Professor Ramblings #2

Oh, math class. If I can get through a three-hour lecture without feeling like I'm going to a) cry, b) barf, or c) scream, then we're in good shape. (This week? Hanging in there, but barely.) This stuff is brutal.

My professor like to joke that he writes the "problems sets from hell." He is correct. So, while I battle it out with some logarithms and missing variables, enjoy this week's professor ramblings.

  • "Rate of change is something you'll see a lot in economics, but I wanted you to find out about it at home, you know, not out there on the streets."

  • "You never quite get logarithms, but you do get used to them."

  • "In the beginning, God created heaven and earth. On the second day, she couldn't do anything else until she created linear equations."

    Amen.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment