
I just got back from Washington, D.C. If you're there, I'd highly recommend:
Taking a tour of the Capitol. I've been to D.C. four or five times, but never had the opportunity to step inside that majestic building. The rotunda was stunning! I also met my Congressman in person and he gave our group some gallery passes so we could check out the action in the House and Senate chambers. (You should have seen my excitement... I was giggling like a five-year-old.)
MatchBox -- great pizza and other munchies in a three-story brick Chinatown building.
The Spy Museum was okay, not great.
A few other things that caught my eye this week:
Beautiful confetti garlands on Etsy.
Mmm... potato & rosemary pizza.
I think my favorite show on television is CBS Sunday Morning. It's part of my weekend ritual.
Look for some more blog postings soon; I just got over a crazy work-life hump and things should settle down every so slightly...
Here's to a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment